Over the summer, we explained why BMW parts from the OEM are best for your car–including comparing genuine BMW parts and accessories to those from aftermarket or generic dealers—but there’s one very specific benefit to buying real parts for your BMW instead of off-brand parts or used BMW parts:
BMW offers an impressive 24-month, unlimited-mileage warranty on genuine parts and accessories that are sold through local dealers. Warranty coverage starts on the day you purchase the part or accessory, not necessarily the day it goes into use.
BMW Original Parts and Accessories must be installed in strict accordance to BMW guidelines to prevent damage or issues, so it’s in your best interest to let the parts team at BMW of Kansas City South handle the removal/installation/re-installation of auto parts.
Contact us for more information about the warranty and about specific accessories that may not be covered.
Why the BMW Genuine Parts Warranty Matters
- It shows that BMW has confidence in the parts and accessories that it sells
- It covers you for longer than many other parts warranties will
- You know you’re really getting your money’s worth for the parts you buy
- Guaranteed coverage at BMW dealers on parts covered under warranty
- Used parts don’t offer warranty coverage, and aftermarket parts typically don’t either
Visit the parts center, online or in person, to pick up the performance parts or interior accessories that you’re looking for in Kansas City, and be confident that you’re covered.
Kansas City BMW Genuine Parts Center